Jimmy Choo Worth The Wait!!!!!!!!!!

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
After missing the dang Fed Ex driver on Wednesday:cursing:

I managed to get home from work in time to collect my parcel yesterday:yahoo:

OMG

I :heart: :heart: this bag and it was DEFINITELY worth the wait (for the price reductions) :happydance:

This may be my last Choo bag I ever purchase because I plan on being buried with it :death:

Attachments

• patchwork 001.JPG
    patchwork 001.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 83
  • patchwork 002.JPG
    patchwork 002.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 85
  • patchwork 003.JPG
    patchwork 003.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 45
  • patchwork 004.JPG
    patchwork 004.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 53
  • patchwork 013.JPG
    patchwork 013.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 73
those colors are fantastic! how would you describe them? They look like black pearls and shimmery olive green which is just a fab combo. :tup:

i told you before, but it certainly bears repeating....everything is SPECTACULAR!:drool::love:

i agree with bella--the colors and the textures of that bag are breathtaking...really well done, my friend! :tup: it is my fav, but everything is wonderful!:girlsigh:
congrats again! :yahoo: wear them in the very best of health and happiness!:heart:

That is definitely the Holy Grail of Choo! What an amazingly beautiful bag!!! :love::love::love:

I'm SO happy for you that you got the bag of your dreams (and on SALE!!)! :yahoo: Wear her in good health! :flowers:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBYN!!
I'm going into a "CHOO COMA"!

You're bag is too beautiful for words!
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!
Please post some modeling pics!

Robyn, I'm speechless. Your bag is too beautiful to describe. I'm just staring and :drool: over here. You deserve this beauty. Afterall you're always helping us and searching high and low so we can find the perfect Choo.

Robynbenz - You have a beautiful bag there. _bella_ is on to something. The colors remind me of Tahaitian pearls. I really like the gun metal hardware, too. I will have to live vicariously through you. This is a perfect bag for winter.