Worth the wait reveal!!!!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Well, first of all, I would like to thank our very dear pursemonkey for notifying me of this beauty. Not only did she notify me, but she also brought me good bag karma and luck by sending me my own faux peacock stella! I've literally been stalking ebay and bonanzle for MONTHS for this bag and the one day i didn't check, it was there...so thank you my dear PM!!! :hugs:

Here is the peacock mini-Stella that PM sent me:
DSC05140.jpg

DSC05141.jpg

And now for the real thing!!!!!
DSC05162.jpg

With flash:
DSC05163.jpg

Without flash - truer to color:
DSC05164.jpg

:ps:It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier for you, hon!! This honestly is more exciting than getting a bag for myself b/c I know how long you've wanted this and you soooo deserve some happiness right now:smooch:That is seriously the prettiest color EVER!! I love it! Congrats and ENJOY!!!!

Holy Mother of Peacock. That is Ga Ga Ga Gorgeous! Dawn that bag fantastic! Its so beautiful that i cant even be envious that you have one and I dont. Beeeeaauuttiful~

OMG DAWN THAT IS BREATHTAKING!

I am SO happy for you that you got your HG at such a crucial time. I'm also so glad we have the kind of girls in this forum who look out for each other and help each other when we all need it. :hugs:

It's such a beauty! Yayyy

guys, you will NEVER EVER know how much you all mean to me. the support, the love, the encouragement, the enabling...we have a really freaking amazing group on TPF.

barmy, i will keep looking out for another one. last time peacock stuff started popping up, it came in groups so maybe we're hitting another peacock wave!!

^^:smooch:
aww hun, that peacock couldnt have went to a more deserving person, even if it had popped up and i had seen it, I would have just pm'ed you anyway. Besides I have blakey to keep me warm at night.

Wow Dawn :faint::drool: your big Stella is gorgeous and the little one isn't bad either. Congratulations you deserve this beauty enjoy and use her:smile:
Just a quick question have you used your grape Stella yet?

:faint: Wow! It is definitely worth the wait. I am so happy that you finally got your HG. PM's present really brought you good luck. That peacock is beautiful. Congrats Dawn! You deserve it. So when are you going to take it out?