Worth it?

1. I've been in the market for a coloured bag. The bag I have found isn't 100% my dream coloured bag but I do like it a lot.

The bag I stumbled across is an authentic MBMJ Classic Q Drawstring bag for $70. The seller bought it from Nordstrom a few years back and still has the receipts, it is in impeccable condition.

My sister thinks it isn't worth it. I'm unsure of how much I'll like a coloured purse. But for $70 for a MBMJ in great condition I'm thinking I can't pass this offer up. It'll be a good way to test the water with a coloured bag.

What do we think?

2. pic ? :smile:

3. I've posted some in the authenticate this thread! I'm almost positive its authentic I just need to make sure.

4. I totally think its worth it! But then again, I'm always looking for a bargain :smile:

5. I think it is!! defo!

6. I'm supposed to buy it today but our meet up plans keep falling through :sad:

7. Just got the bag. Not in as great condition as I expects, still very good though. I'm pretty happy. I'm going to use it for class.

8. lovely! Congrats :smile::smile:

9. Trying to work a green bag into my wardrobe is proving to be a harder task than I thought.

10. Congrats on your bag! I have a Kelly green Venetia and IMHO I treat it as a neutral :smile: my go to is skinny jeans, brown riding boots, and an oversized white button down, tucked in

11. for the leather quality of MbMJ bags, $70 is a deal!
    Can't buy anything good for $70 these days.

12. It's a few years old. The leather is so much nicer that the two MBMJ bags I bought in 2012. I'm happy :smile: