Worth it?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been in the market for a coloured bag. The bag I have found isn't 100% my dream coloured bag but I do like it a lot.

The bag I stumbled across is an authentic MBMJ Classic Q Drawstring bag for $70. The seller bought it from Nordstrom a few years back and still has the receipts, it is in impeccable condition.

My sister thinks it isn't worth it. I'm unsure of how much I'll like a coloured purse. But for $70 for a MBMJ in great condition I'm thinking I can't pass this offer up. It'll be a good way to test the water with a coloured bag.

What do we think?

2. pic ? :smile:

3. I've posted some in the authenticate this thread! I'm almost positive its authentic I just need to make sure.

4. I totally think its worth it! But then again, I'm always looking for a bargain :smile:

5. I think it is!! defo!

6. I'm supposed to buy it today but our meet up plans keep falling through :sad:

7. Just got the bag. Not in as great condition as I expects, still very good though. I'm pretty happy. I'm going to use it for class.

8. lovely! Congrats :smile::smile:

9. Trying to work a green bag into my wardrobe is proving to be a harder task than I thought.

10. Congrats on your bag! I have a Kelly green Venetia and IMHO I treat it as a neutral :smile: my go to is skinny jeans, brown riding boots, and an oversized white button down, tucked in

11. for the leather quality of MbMJ bags, $70 is a deal!
    Can't buy anything good for $70 these days.

12. It's a few years old. The leather is so much nicer that the two MBMJ bags I bought in 2012. I'm happy :smile: