Worth Avenue Neiman Marcus

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Wanted to let you all know Worth Avenue Neiman Marcus had a really nice/fairly large selection of current bags/colors and some older colors as well. It is a small Neimans, but when it came to Bottega they had a sizable amount.

I know the Paille Nuvolato Veneta is getting hard to come by...they had one maxi on display.

Just to give you a little idea of what I can recall:
Numerous Venetas (inclu. belly venetas)
Woven Trim Perf. Hobo in both the light and dark color
Woven Top Satchel
Pleated Woven Tote in both the dark and the lighter color
(much more, but I wasn't putting them to memory)

The SAs were really nice.

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
Wanted to let you all know Worth Avenue Neiman Marcus had a really nice/fairly large selection of current bags/colors and some older colors as well. It is a small Neimans, but when it came to Bottega they had a sizable amount.

I know the Paille Nuvolato Veneta is getting hard to come by...they had one maxi on display.

Just to give you a little idea of what I can recall:
Numerous Venetas (inclu. belly venetas)
Woven Trim Perf. Hobo in both the light and dark color
Woven Top Satchel
Pleated Woven Tote in both the dark and the lighter color
(much more, but I wasn't putting them to memory)

The SAs were really nice.
Sounds like a nice NM. The ladies in Palm Beach County must be very stylish for them to have such a good BV selection. Website shows the maxi Nuvolato as sold out, so someone should snap that baby up!

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Yep Boxermom...when I was on Worth Avenue seemed like numerous people were carrying BVs (more than I normally see in SoFlo). I only saw one LV! Lots of Hermes though...I would say more than BVs.