Books & Music Worst . . . . Songs . . . . EVER!

I Wanna Make Love In This Club (I think Usher/Young Jeezy)...too disgusting and ridiculous! I actually don't like anything by Mariah Carey after her first album. And I cannot stand J Lo. She has the most mediocre voice ever and I cannot understand how and why she ever got a record deal. (She can't act either. The chick can dance, but that's it.) And Keyshia Cole's voice annoys me. Too whiney! Hmmm...oh, and I hate hate hate that Bubbly song. It makes me wanna hurl! (by Colby something.)

I detest ANY song by the band Rush.....they are the worst band ever! I have to turn the rock station off if one of their songs come on........I can tolerate almost anything else after hearing that band.......:yucky:

Thank you! I loathe Rush too! And is it just me, or does that newer band called Coheed & Cambria sound exactly like them?

And... I hate, hate, HATE the "Crank That" song by Soulja Boy! :throwup:WTF? I want to know how the hell these zero-talent so-called "hip hop artists" end up with record contracts?!:censor: