Worst Seller, beginning to HATE ebay

yeah I think I felt more brazen because he had already left the feedback! I am always worried as a buyer to leave negative feedback for a seller, sometimes I wont even if they deserve it because they havent left me feedback and it would suck to get a retaliatory negative for no reason... i dont think he should have left me a negative anyway since he didnt really follow his auction terms and didnt communicate well at all. he also told me afterwards he is NARU because he was accused of shill bidding.. grr, now I wonder if I paid too much for my item. oh well, i still love it, so its ok. :smile:

You did the right thing. So glad it worked out and you got your WII. We had been stalking all the stores for a WII for my daughter and they are all out until after Christmas, so we were thinking ebay was our only chance. But last week, we were in Best Buy waiting for something at the Geek Squad counter and out of the corner of my eye, I catch a woman walking in with a WII in the blue bag. I'm starring her down as she approaches the return counter. Yep, you guessed it, she was returning a brand spanking new WII, and I snatched it up!!! What luck!

You did the right thing. So glad it worked out and you got your WII. We had been stalking all the stores for a WII for my daughter and they are all out until after Christmas, so we were thinking ebay was our only chance. But last week, we were in Best Buy waiting for something at the Geek Squad counter and out of the corner of my eye, I catch a woman walking in with a WII in the blue bag. I'm starring her down as she approaches the return counter. Yep, you guessed it, she was returning a brand spanking new WII, and I snatched it up!!! What luck!

wow that's awesome! I wish I had that luck! but I am so happy with my wii, I guess paying extra is ok :smile: