Worst sa's in toronto

It depends.. I remember when I went to buy my first bag, there was this old man that was helping me, and he was such a helpful SA. He was the sweetest thing ever, patient and graceful, and he made you feel so welcome. This was at the Bloor St location. I wish I'd gotten his name! This was two years ago though..
Recently before my recent purchase yesterday (yay!) there was another SA at the Bloor Holt's store that was also sooooo friendly and bubbly, she was so patient! I went in just about every day to try on the two bags I was deciding between, and she made no fuss at all, and was just very genuine. I don't have her name either...But those two definitely offered the best shopping experiences for me.

From some of the others though, I do get that vibe that they kind of ignore you, hoping you'll go away...

I was at the LV Holts yesterday and had great service (both in person and when I called on Thursday to have some bags put on hold).

I really like dealing with them, which is why I've gone back.

CherryHeart said:
It depends.. I remember when I went to buy my first bag, there was this old man that was helping me, and he was such a helpful SA. He was the sweetest thing ever, patient and graceful, and he made you feel so welcome. This was at the Bloor St location. I wish I'd gotten his name! This was two years ago though..
Recently before my recent purchase yesterday (yay!) there was another SA at the Bloor Holt's store that was also sooooo friendly and bubbly, she was so patient! I went in just about every day to try on the two bags I was deciding between, and she made no fuss at all, and was just very genuine. I don't have her name either...But those two definitely offered the best shopping experiences for me.

From some of the others though, I do get that vibe that they kind of ignore you, hoping you'll go away...

I think I know the male SA you're talking about!! But I don't know his name either. He's really friendly and I agree he's one of the best SA I've ever had in Toronto!