Alexander Wang Worst luck ever...

Oct 12, 2006
so as most of you have probably read, my diego was returned due to the piping ripping. NOW...the hidden zipper on the side of my mini rocco looks as if it is tarnishing or something?! i know the metal is supposed to look a bit worn or whatever, but both the main and inside zipper pull is completely normal.

i know this cant be from the leather spray i've used on this because i've sprayed it once and never under the flap where this is located. i have never even used this compartment! has anyone else had this happen to them?

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 311
all the other zippers are fine. these are more like dots, not an overall tarnish. i took it back to holt renfrew not too long ago and they're going to exchange the zipper pull. i spoke to a manager and she said thats not usually supposed to happen since the brass hardware on these bags are already 'pre-tarnished'.

OMGoodness that is awful! I have not had this happen to either of my Roccos, the only thing i noticed was some of the black paint on the bottom studs of my black/black baby Rocco chipped off to reveal the silver underneath, but i think this is just a general design flaw...

Glad HR are rectifying this for you :hugs:

hey there, which holt renfrew did you take yours to? i'm having the same thing with the zipper pull on one of the hidden compartments and also the sutds on the bottom are all tarnishing with black dots. i bought mine in early october at holts d/t

is there anyone you suggest for me to go speak to?

hey there, which holt renfrew did you take yours to? i'm having the same thing with the zipper pull on one of the hidden compartments and also the sutds on the bottom are all tarnishing with black dots. i bought mine in early october at holts d/t

is there anyone you suggest for me to go speak to?

the studs on the bag have developed the black dots too. sooo frustrated. i always go to the holt @ yonge and bloor. i usually deal with sarah. i'm going to be bringing it back this week.

I just went yesterday and dealt with the manager of handbags - Christine? She was lovely - she just said no problem despite it being bought in October and she gave me store credit. So instead of bothering with another wang, I just picked up a MBMJ Petal to the Metal Natasha, and have 600 bucks left to spend. I'm pretty disappointed with the wang bag. Sorry to hear you are having problems AGAIN. Are you getting another one? Apparently from one of the sa's, they are getting a lot of ppl bringing in their wang bags with probs. Horrible!!!

the studs on the bag have developed the black dots too. sooo frustrated. i always go to the holt @ yonge and bloor. i usually deal with sarah. i'm going to be bringing it back this week.