Worst KNOCKOFF for my Birthday!!!! - Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was not prepared for this. Once I saw it, I laughed. My sister KNEW it was a knockoff when she presented it to me. Not sure what I will do with it yet. Might even be my new avatar.

Wanna see????

2. Let's see it I need a laugh.

3. LOL at your sister knowing she was giving you a fake ~ was it meant as a joke or does she think yours are fakes too? Or does she think you just don't care?

4. Haha. I'm curious too!

5. let's see this!

6. I laughed when I saw it. She KNOWS I care about authentic Coach bags. She did it because she knew I was gonna get a kick out of it.

7. Tell ya what - I can give you the fake Coach wallet that my sister gave me to go with it. ;) She was in China and someone took her on a tour and stopped at a fake Coach place and she kind of felt pressured to buy something. So she gave it to me for a joke for Christmas. It doesn't look too bad from the outside, but inside - YUCK!!

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :graucho:

8. [​IMG]

9. I can't wait to see this!

10. Wow.. that's a cake right??

11. LOvE IT!!!

12. aww that's the best fake...I mean CAKE! I love it!

13. THAT IS AMAZING! Hahaha best and worst knock off!

14. Hahaha that's awesome!

15. That's too cute! I saw an LV Speedy cake a couple of months ago. Cute!