Worst kept New Year's resolution...ever.

Next:

image-2091663437.jpg

I knew it was only a matter of time before I found one of these....but never really worked up the nerve to specifically "ask.". But lately, my boutique has had these trickle in one by one, and it was on display!

image-3198032515.jpg

A very special bracelet, in one of my favorite Hermes colors!

Ever since Comme des Garçons and Hermes made the collaboration announcement, I had been anxiously awaiting to see what these would look like! I impatiently waited for the day that the black and white editions would reach the CDG boutique in NYC, as I fell in love with the Pegase edition (not surprising, as recent evidence suggests I've been reliving My Little Pony). The day approached.....but not as quickly as "snowmagedden Nemo." Alas, I was faced with a choice: rely on the now unreliable MTA trains to get me to the city....or drop my car into four wheel drive and trek down to Manhattan myself. Braving a snowstorm for H? Was totally prepared to!

That morning I woke up, and when I saw that my neighborhood north of the city had been covered with 15 inches of snow....and to multiple voicemails by my power company citing instruction on "what to do WHEN you lose power," I had to admit "H" defeat :sad:

Until that was, I remembered the color editions were release online at Dover Street Market. I never really looked at the color editions, as I was too enthralled by the black and white ones, but decided to look. I was snowed in anyway, right?

And....I saw THIS one! Which totally caught my eye!

image-178830774.jpg

Presenting:

image-4049834743.jpg

Circuits 24 Faubourg

This will be a fun and interesting scarf to tie and wear, being 90x110 cm instead of 90x90 square. But I liked the simple black and white gingham addition to this design!