Worst fake Hermes--EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed this listing going up on eBay in a couple of hours: http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Gorgeous-Black-Hermes-Birkin-Bag-Leather_W0QQitemZ120005674784QQihZ002QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a brand new, unused Hermes Birkin Leather bag. Absolutely exquisite! You know how hard these are to get a hold of. I waited over 16 months for this bag. 100% Genuine, and 100% Mint! Be the envy of all your friends and co-workers. Comes with lock and key. Leather straps are still in their protective plastic wrap. This bag is the perfect size. Very roomy. Photo depicts actual purse. What you see is ecactly what you get. Measurements are as follows:
Width: 13"
Height: 10 1/2"
Straps: 22"
Top snaps open to reveal a roomy black interior. There are two zipper compartment pouches inside (one large, and one small), as well as a couple small compartments for cellphone, etc.. and on the front is a pouch that is protected by lock and key.
Bid high and with confidence. Lucky high bidder to pay $15.00 shipping. Photo depicts actual purse.
She waited 16 months for this? I suspect she waited for the cow to give birth and the calf taken to butcher, who then sewed her up this beaut.

Attachments

• badbirkin1.JPG
    badbirkin1.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 69
  • badbirkin2.JPG
    badbirkin2.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 57
I don't mean to be offensive at all Birkinbabe but do you mind me asking if the Birkin in your avatar is real? Is that your BJ Birkin? I have never seen one with plastic wrapped handles before but I've only got one so I'm just curious ;) From the way the blue looks it kind of looks like the leather is Epsom?

kat99 said:
I don't mean to be offensive at all Birkinbabe but do you mind me asking if the Birkin in your avatar is real? Is that your BJ Birkin? I have never seen one with plastic wrapped handles before but I've only got one so I'm just curious ;) From the way the blue looks it kind of looks like the leather is Epsom?

Oh boy. <ducking as the stuff hits the fan>

Status
Not open for further replies.