Worst experience of my life

Vernissima

Sep 16, 2007
I know many of us on here hate Ebay sometimes (I am no cheerleader for Ebay most of the time). But I recently had an experience on ioffer.com that makes me appreciate Ebay SO MUCH! For some reason I thought it was a good idea to test on buying on ioffer, I purchased a pair of Louboutins from someone that was listed as in Los Angeles. A week later, I get a package from China opened it and it was a bunch of colored rocks wrapped in styrofoam, bubblewrap, and 10 tons of tape that took me like 10 minutes to open.

In all my life, I have never been scammed this badly, you do this on Ebay and you get shut down. There is no recourse on ioffer. I'm filing with Paypal, but we will see...times like this make me appreciate Ebay ever so much more...

Poor thing! Did you pay with a credit card via paypal? If so, call your company and they will credit it for you.

And since they are international you can't file mail fraud, sadly.

:nuts:Good Lord...and I thought I had problems with my ebay idiot guy selling the JC ring bag! At least he refunded after I paid. All you got was rocks?
I, too have thought there is a lot of trust involved with buying online. I mean, you send someone money and then wait to see if they send you the item you paid for...