Worst experience at Seouleaguer clinic

miramirabelle

May 7, 2019
Hi everyone, I want to share my bad experience with a clinic called Seouleaguer. I received an LED phototherapy treatment and an IV "nutrition injection" from them. Since I underwent surgery a while ago, I thought their de-swelling treatments would be good for me. Wrong...

I went in the clinic, but they were fully booked and asked me to add their Wechat consultant. She said I could come in tomorrow for a deswelling treatment and a "nutrition injection", and that a consultant would explain to me in detail before the treatment. The next day I came on time, was expecting to greet a consultant. But only the reception staff spoke to me over the front desk and I was asked to pay there. Then I was whisked upstairs. The whole experience felt so rushed, you could feel they didn't care and just wanted to take your money then rush you in and out. I was promptly asked to lie down for the LED treatment (they didn't have me wash my face and I had a full face of skincare and sunscreen on). The IV injection began immediately. I could hear they were confused as to what injection I was getting at first. It took two times for them to inject the needle properly and they had to stop it halfway to re-inject it. I left pretty confused because everything was unprofessional and I had some unanswered questions. Then that night, my eye randomly swelled up for an hour, then I got really sick. Extreme thirst, sore throat, and fatigue. I asked their Wechat consultant if I should be worried, and her attitude changed to short annoyed answers. I was scared because I was suddenly so sick, so I contacted another one of their consultants. This was was nicer and told me to come back to the clinic for more details. At the clinic they said there's nothing they can do about my situation and that it was okay that I had sunscreen on during the LED treatment (which is a lie) because at least I didn't get a rash. The nicer Wechat consultant apologized for not asking me to wash my face, as these treatments require a clean face. And then started ignoring me... Hello... I paid for the procedure and it wasn't even carried out correctly. Also, the "nutrition injection" turned out to be just vitamin C, and it didn't help at all... Even for small procedures like this, they should treat their customers with at least an iota of care. Unprofessional, no empathy, no principles, and worst service and treatment I've ever received at a clinic. What can I do? Is it possible to get a refund for my wasted money and time? Thank you guys for reading, and please stay away from this place.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I want to share my bad experience with a clinic called Seouleaguer. I received an LED phototherapy treatment and an IV "nutrition injection" from them. Since I underwent surgery a while ago, I thought their de-swelling treatments would be good for me. Wrong...

I went in the clinic, but they were fully booked and asked me to add their Wechat consultant. She said I could come in tomorrow for a deswelling treatment and a "nutrition injection", and that a consultant would explain to me in detail before the treatment. The next day I came on time, was expecting to greet a consultant. But only the reception staff spoke to me over the front desk and I was asked to pay there. Then I was whisked upstairs. The whole experience felt so rushed, you could feel they didn't care and just wanted to take your money then rush you in and out. I was promptly asked to lie down for the LED treatment (they didn't have me wash my face and I had a full face of skincare and sunscreen on). The IV injection began immediately. I could hear they were confused as to what injection I was getting at first. It took two times for them to inject the needle properly and they had to stop it halfway to re-inject it. I left pretty confused because everything was unprofessional and I had some unanswered questions. Then that night, my eye randomly swelled up for an hour, then I got really sick. Extreme thirst, sore throat, and fatigue. I asked their Wechat consultant if I should be worried, and her attitude changed to short annoyed answers. I was scared because I was suddenly so sick, so I contacted another one of their consultants. This was was nicer and told me to come back to the clinic for more details. At the clinic they said there's nothing they can do about my situation and that it was okay that I had sunscreen on during the LED treatment (which is a lie) because at least I didn't get a rash. The nicer Wechat consultant apologized for not asking me to wash my face, as these treatments require a clean face. And then started ignoring me... Hello... I paid for the procedure and it wasn't even carried out correctly. Also, the "nutrition injection" turned out to be just vitamin C, and it didn't help at all... Even for small procedures like this, they should treat their customers with at least an iota of care. Unprofessional, no empathy, no principles, and worst service and treatment I've ever received at a clinic. What can I do? Is it possible to get a refund for my wasted money and time? Thank you guys for reading, and please stay away from this place.

I had sunscreen on when I got red light deswelling treatments (not at the place you are talking about) and it didn't seem to have any sort of negative effect. You can't really get a refund because you paid for a LED treatment and a Nutrition IV and they gave you a LED treatment and a Nutrition IV.