Worrying about shipping from Saks, opinion?

sorry, i forgot to update, i did get it, but i ended up go to fedex myself to pick it up because it got delayed due to weather and I had to leave my house to go back to my office for OT. So I picked it up on my way to work. But I returned the bag.....2 things 1) I decided the white flap looks very elegant, too elegant for my style, but more importantly, and I don't know if you ladies have this problem with your caviar flaps....but the one I got, and some others I have seen in stores, have a small piece of the caviar leather peeled off or torn. I think this is because the leather is so stiff that when the stitches go thru the leather just torn a little....that bugs me a great deal since the one i got has this problem on both sides of the bag....so i returned it.

hopefully the red i am waiting for won't have this problem...

The other thing you can do if you are really having problems is get a small box at the post office or mailing center. They will hold all packages for you behind the counter/in the back. I was surprised how cheap it was to have a PO box . . . it does mean visits to the po but it is very secure.