Worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperNu

Oct 29, 2010
Thailand
I just purchased a PST in beige (my very first Chanel bag) but after I read some threads I'm getting worried about the colour transfer thingy. Should I go back and exchange for the black one or just keep it? If you've got any tips how to look after the beige colour please do advise. Thank you ;)

Anjool

ANJOOL TALI LOVES
O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Melbourne Australia
www.youtube.com
The beige is beautiful, id keep it! BUT dont wear it with jeans, and dont wear it every day, If you want it as an every day bag, dont be surprised if there is wear more obvious than a black bag, because no matter what you do to your bag, it is beige! but beige is oh so beautiful, and i think definitely worth keeping for every once in a while :smile: hope this helps a lil

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
The PST was my first too - I went with black because it was my FIRST Chanel bag and I wanted the most classic and easy to take care of color.

Beige is beautiful - but for me personally, I wouldn't get it as a first Chanel bag because when it's your first Chanel bag, getting the first stain hits a lot harder. You'll get over it though or you MAY NEVER get a stain on it at all. It depends on you. I'm a BIG denim wearer so I hardly have any light colored bags to begin with. The lightest I'll go is Camel color! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.