Worried i've bought the wrong size...

Hello lovely ladies. On Thursday i ordered my first ever piece of LV, the mono speedy 30 but now looking at peoples pictures im worrying this might look too big on me? For reference i'm 5ft3 and about 120lbs, what do you think? Also, what type of bag charms do you think would look nice on this? Not specifically LV but anything cute to dress it up :smile:. There's no LV store near me so i've had to just go off the website sizing. xxx

I think you picked a perfect choice I'm 5'4" 115 and the 30 is great! The 25 would look way too small IMO.

I have tried several charms on mine and bandeaus I have a few pics may help (my fav is the puzzle charm and New Denim Ebene bandeau - i think those would be perfect on mono as well) Mine is DE but it should give you a bit of an idea on size of the charms on a speedy hopefully, if not feel free to ignore lol. Oh and I sent a few modeling pics to help with idea on size of the bag with your frame as we are really close in size ;). Hope you love yours!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383493972.034738.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383494018.544516.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1383494058.484724.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383493782.685960.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1383493812.656424.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1383493870.036866.jpg

Hi there! I just ordered the speedy 30 in damier and I am in the same boat as you! I have the 25 but the mouth opening leaves something to be desired for me. I am 5'2 and intend on purchasing a shoulder strap with mine so she can be more versatile. I just need a shoulder bag but I LOVE satchels. I am a little hesitant on the 30 but I think it will work out fine :smile: I too will be posting a reveal once I get her! Can't wait to see yours!

I think you picked a perfect choice I'm 5'4" 115 and the 30 is great! The 25 would look way too small IMO.

I have tried several charms on mine and bandeaus I have a few pics may help (my fav is the puzzle charm and New Denim Ebene bandeau - i think those would be perfect on mono as well) Mine is DE but it should give you a bit of an idea on size of the charms on a speedy hopefully, if not feel free to ignore lol. Oh and I sent a few modeling pics to help with idea on size of the bag with your frame as we are really close in size ;). Hope you love yours!!!

View attachment 2386669
View attachment 2386670View attachment 2386672
View attachment 2386666View attachment 2386667View attachment 2386668

Ah thanks so much for all the mod shots, i love your DE! The leopard bandeau looks amazing paired with it! xx

I definitely say keep the 30. I am 4'11 and 100 lbs and the 30 does not look too big on me. I had the same concerns when I was purchasing my first speedy because I am much smaller than the average person, but I think it looks great!

Hello lovely ladies. On Thursday i ordered my first ever piece of LV, the mono speedy 30 but now looking at peoples pictures im worrying this might look too big on me? For reference i'm 5ft3 and about 120lbs, what do you think? Also, what type of bag charms do you think would look nice on this? Not specifically LV but anything cute to dress it up :smile:. There's no LV store near me so i've had to just go off the website sizing. xxx

You'll love this size. I'm similar size and same height and it's the right one for me. Not too big.

I'm 5'0" but heavy and think anything larger than a 25 looks like luggage 'on me'. Probably just because I've always used small bags - I've seen lots of smaller ladies with 30 or 35 and the bag looks good on them, Your height and weight probably matter less than whether the bag will hold what you need it to, otherwise you will get frustrated and/or have to carry two bags at a time. The 25 is plenty big for me, most of the time it's half empty.

I have the 30 and the 25, both in mono. I am the same size as you and I think look-wise the 30 looks a little better on me than the 25. On the other hand if I am a little bit more dressed up the 25 looks better. I enjoy carrying the 25 more, not sure why, I find it adorable! If I could only have one I would go for the 30 but I love and used them both. HTH!