Worldwide SA's recommendation!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are you still looking?

2. Yes I am!

3. Does anyone have contact information for an SA in Roseville, CA?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

4. Best avoid the bond street store in london...worst customer service ever ... they weren't even feeling guilty bad mouthing their customers in front of me...who was just checking in a bag while my sa was trying to locate a bag for me. Not been offered a glass of champagne even if it was the re-opening WE nor offered a seat while checking in the bags ...

MeepMeep67 likes this.
  5. I am planning a trip to St Barts with a dear friend and would love to be in touch with a helpful SA. If you have a lead to share please dm. Thank you!! :heart:

6. does anyone have a contact at Boston Copley square or Boca Ratón? Thanks.

7. thanks for the heads up

8. Hi please could you kindly Dm her contact

9. Hi can anyone recommend Sa in Harrods or Selfridges and Heathrow t5 ?thanks in advance

10. Looking for an SA in Sydney Australia to get my hands on the PM. Thanks!

11. hi, looking for a nice SA in Macau, hope so can have some recommendations, thank in advance!

12. Still looking

13. Hi could you please message me her contact please

14. Trying to purchase an item that showed up on “Find in Store” option. I’m in Texas. Called CS and they weren’t able to reach the store directly. TIA!

IMG_6257.JPG

15. Try my girl, shes awesome you can text her any time and she will reply instantly. Nicole Requito +17022686610 tell her Phan Le sent you her way!