Worldwide SA Recommendations

Dior will not transfer items over from Europe unless it is for a Tier 1 customer, and even then it depends on the circumstances. Your best bet is to find a trusted personal shopper to help you buy it in Europe and have it shipped over, or even a friend who either lives in Europe or is travelling there.

Thank you. Yes, I know it wouldn’t be easy. I am not too sure about the personal shopper though.I have never gone through one. If you can pm me few trusted names that you know I can explore it if I’m comfortable. I think it is best to order it in Europe and have it shipped to a friend else I would be paying heavy duties and taxes. But even then with travel restrictions it is not the best.

Thank you. Yes, I know it wouldn’t be easy. I am not too sure about the personal shopper though.I have never gone through one. If you can pm me few trusted names that you know I can explore it if I’m comfortable. I think it is best to order it in Europe and have it shipped to a friend else I would be paying heavy duties and taxes. But even then with travel restrictions it is not the best.
Sorry I don't know of any trusted personal shoppers as I have never used their services. Hopefully another forum member can help.

Yes there are also heavy duties and taxes. The reality of living in Canada and wanting goods that aren't offered here.

A beautiful Dior boutique just opened in Nordstrom at Mall of America. A lovely saleswoman named Viviana was very helpful and friendly when I was there yesterday looking at a medium Bobby bag for my birthday present. Check it out if you're in the area.
OMG you’re kidding me! I live in MN which is why I was looking for an SA in Chicago because it was the closest boutique. I had no idea they opened a Dior at MOA!

A week ago. I was in heaven yesterday. Christmas came early. Ask for Viviana. They have a great selection. I can't make up my mind which Bobby I want.
Did they have a decent amount of bags in store or was it more RTW? I’m interested in the MyABC Lady Dior and curious if you saw any. Please PM me if you end up purchasing a Bobby from Viviana as I’d love her contact info! I might try to make a trip next week…

Can’t go wrong with any of those colors!

Did they have a decent amount of bags in store or was it more RTW? I’m interested in the MyABC Lady Dior and curious if you saw any. Please PM me if you end up purchasing a Bobby from Viviana as I’d love her contact info! I might try to make a trip next week…

Lots and lots of bags! Had every one I wanted to see and try on. They have SLG, jewelry, shoes, scarves. Don't recall seeing RTW. It's along the back wall with the other high end handbag boutiques.

Reactions: lyxxx035

The boutique is so new she didn't even have business cards yet. If you call main number I'm sure they can connect you.

They did have Lady Dior ABC bags. Had to look it up, did see them there. I spent a long time browsing. I'm sure if they don't have the one you want she can transfer it in, as she said she would do if I come back and the Bobby I want isn't in store.

Reactions: lyxxx035

Tried to PM you but it wouldn't go through. If you call the Nordstrom main number you'll be connected to the RTW dept. and they'll have to contact the handbag boutique and have someone get back to you. Makes no sense but I guess they're still getting settled. So I texted Viviana and she said she would be happy to help you in any way. Her business cell phone is 952 465 2370, you can call or text. She appreciated that I recommended her here. Happy hunting!