Worldwide SA Recommendations

zjajkj

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Ladies, will it be good to set up a thread on our favorite SA contact?
Currently I am looking for a Dior SA who ship internationally. Do inform me if you have one and can share here her contacts (best if one that view & reply emails frequently). :yahoo:

^^id recommend Cindy Anton at Saks, tell her Cory sent ya :smile:

[email protected]

Cell 248-933-8109

she can help you with anything Dior, even items you see at the Dior boutiques she can get it for you and you can purchase with your Saks charge to get points etc!

she helped me with my Granville and New Lock purchases and a fine jewelry Dior piece too

Hi ladies, do u know of any SA from dior boutique in US that ship internationally? I'm keen on getting my first dior bag and would like to make full use of the low currency rate.:biggrin: or is it still cheaper to buy in singapore?

All Boutiques in the U.S. ship worldwide...

Depending on your location, shipping from Hawaii or Beverly Hills would be the best options if your shipping to Asia.

You won't have to pay state tax, but beware of customs/duties.

Those charges really depend on its value, size, and material.
But with the dollar being ridiculously weak, you still save a hundreds of dollars from ordering through the U.S.

All Boutiques in the U.S. ship worldwide...

Depending on your location, shipping from Hawaii or Beverly Hills would be the best options if your shipping to Asia.

You won't have to pay state tax, but beware of customs/duties.

Those charges really depend on its value, size, and material.
But with the dollar being ridiculously weak, you still save a hundreds of dollars from ordering through the U.S.

Thank you for the info.Any idea on how to order from them? Do you have the hawaii/beverly hills email address? thanks in advance.:biggrin:

Does anyone have a referral and email address for a Dior SA at a boutique (not outlets) in the US? If so can you send me the contact info? I'm looking for a New Lock shoulder bag and would like to get some email photos of what is available before I place a phone order. I'd prefer to go through a SA that someone knows as lately I've had bad luck calling boutiques. I seem to always get the SA who is annoyed with phone orders or email pic requests. TIA

Hi all,

I searched high & low for a recommended SA in Australia but couldn't find thread so I create 1.

Anyone could please recommend me a nice SA in Australia? especially Sydney?

Thanks a million

Mocha :smile: