Worldwide phone orders with Bal boutiques

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Hi, has anyone placed a phone order with a bal boutique (in usa) before? esp if you're not anywhere near one? How do we know for sure it's secure to give out information? and what shipping method (international) do they use considering it's such an expensive purchase?:P was yours a good and secure transaction?

any help would be appreciated! thankx!

xhaute

O.G.
Jul 28, 2006
hi! i placed orders for my first bals (well two actually!) with Balenciaga LA. I spoke to the SAs quite a few times and communicated via email too. She was really nice and answered all of my questions (i ask soooo much) throughtout the transaction.

What i did was, i scanned my CC and other relevant cards, watermarked them and send it to her via email. Just in case!

i received my bal within a few days after it got processed! it was pleasant :smile: initially i wanted to order from BalNY but the SA didn't sound as nice/patient as the one i approached from BalLA.

You should try calling and speak to them about the procedures etc etc and see if you are comfortable ordering via phone. Goodluck!

PS: They use international shipping and it costs about 75bucks a pop per shipping, despite any amount of bags you buy. They arrived via UPS in like, 3days? HTH!

Last edited:

dlynn

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
I actually ordered my first bbag from the las vegas boutique. I called first and spoke to the sa about what I was interested in. She emailed me pictures and then I faxed her cc info. She mailed the bag and I received it in about 3-4 days. NO TAX and NO SHIPPING! But, NO RETURNS; only EXCHANGES! Since, she has been keeping me up to date with other bags and accessories. She has even been doing research to find a couple of other colors from previous years. She is so nice, knowledgeable and the BEST as far as customer service goes! I had been dealing with LV and am really getting tired of their attitude. Bottom Line: GREAT TRANSACTION!

xhaute

O.G.
Jul 28, 2006
xhaute, did you purchase insurance for those bags? and did you get charged customs when they reach spore? thanks so much!

hi! sorry for the late reply! nope, i did not purchase insurance. since BalLA ships with UPS (i received from them), it's pretty much their liability if the bags get damaged/lost them.

I believe the $75USD i paid for included insurance, since the SA said I don't require that. It's almost 99% safe! And yes I got charged GST! :sad:

but still cheaper than buying it locally :smile:

if you buy it from aloha rag, they will be able to mark the price down. but they won't do it at any Balenciaga stores.

HTH!