Worldwide Brands Outlet

waaw

Mar 22, 2006
Hi girls ,, I would like to share with you an addresses of brand outlet all over the world
Some of them I'v visited and some addresses I collect them from business Travel magazine and the internet
I have folder In my PC for each country and I summaries only the off season brand outlet for you
I hope you enjoy it and if you can add any new addresses it would be great and you would be more than welcome J

Lets start :

*Australia :Harbour Town – Bigger waters –Queensland 4216-australia
Tel:6175529
www.harbourtown.com.au

*UK:
Bicester Village
www.bicestervillage.com

*USA:
www.premiumoutlets.com/orlando

*China:
Distance from Shangahai 30-50 min
Address:2888Huqingping Highway ,Qingpu District, Shanghai
China tel:862159756060
Open daily from 1000 – 2100

*Hong Kong :
  • Address : 20 Tat Tung Road , tung chung , lantau .Hong Kong
Tel:85221092933
www.citygateoutlets.com.hk
  • ISA Outlet spread all over kowloon specifically (canton road – world Center)
I tried to go there myself its worth it .
http://www.isaboutique.com/demo2/index.asp

* Japan :
Gotemba Premium outlet
1312fukasawa
Gotemba –shi shizhuoka , Japan 4120023
Tel:81550813122
www.premiumoutlets.co.jp/gotemba

*Indonesia:
JI Gerbang Pemuda Kav 3 komp
Taman Ria Senayan , Jakarta
Indonesia
Tel:6221251218

*Italy:
http://www.enjoyflorence.com/gucci-outlet-the-mall.htm
  • Roberto Cavalli

· The Mall,
Europa 8,
Leccio - Reggello
Tel 055 8657775
Open: Mon - Sat 1000 - 1900 and Sun 1500 - 1900

Outlet stores include; Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Loro Piana, Giorgio Armani, and Bottega Veneta.
Arriving by bus: Leaving from Florence, Mon - Fri there are buses at 0900 and 1230, returning to Florence at 1200 and 1700. On Saturdays leaving Florence at 0900 and returning at 1200. Buses depart from the Sita office at via santa caterina da sienna, n 17. Cost is 2.50E each way.
Arriving by train: Take a train on the Florence to Rome main-line, stopping at the station of Rignano. Then, take a taxi to the outlet stores.
· Dolce & Gabbana,
Via S.Maddalena 49,
S.Maddalena
Tel 055 833111

Arriving by train: Take a train on the Florence to Rome main-line, stopping at the station of Incisa. Then, take a taxi to the outlet store.
· Fendi,
Via Pian dell'Isola 66/133,
Rignano
Tel: 055 834981

Arriving by train: Take a train on the Florence to Rome main-line, stopping at the station of Rignano. Then, take a taxi to the outlet stores.

Brand in McArtur Glenn Outlet Barberino:
Abital, Adidas, Baldinini, Black Box, Bose, Bottega Verde, Bric's Store, Brooksfield, Bruno Magli, Calzedonia, Caractère, Carlo Pignatelli, C'è Bassetti, CK Jeans, CK Underwear, Clan International (Belstaff/Capalbio), Coccinelle, Colombo Collezioni in Cachemire, Compagnia delle Pelli, Corso Roma, Cotton Belt, David mayer, Docksteps, Elena Mirò, Eredi Pisanò, Fila, Flannel Bay, Fornarina, Gas, Golden Lady, Griogioperla, Guess, Guess Accessories, Guess Kids, Guru, Il Lanificio, John Ashfield, K.I.D.s, La Casa Italiana, Lagostina, L'Altramoda, Les Copains, Levi's-Dockers, Lovable Playtex Planet, Malloy, Mariella Burani, Marlboro Classic, Massimo Rebecchi, Maui Bear, Missoni, Moreschi, Motivi, Nautica, Officina di Ricerca, Pal Zileri, Pinko, Piquadro, Pollini, Prada, Puma, Pupa Outlet, Q Come Quore, RCR - Royal Crystal Rock, Rifle, Robe di Kappa, Rocco Bormioli, Segue, Sergio Tacchini, Sia, Slam, SPT - Société Pour Le Tricot, Stefanel, St.Diego-A-Style, Sunglass Time, Tailor Club, Tezenis, The Bridge, The End, Ugo Colella, United Colors of Benetton, Vestebene, Wrangler
Tuesday - Saturday: 10.00 a.m. - 21.00 p.m.
Monday: Febrary-May and October-November Closed
Dolce & Gabbana Outlet
Well-known brand outlet displays on two floors various articles from many collections. It suits all tastes from the most eccentric to the classical ones, and it maintains a peculiar touch of the homonymous stylists. Here you will be able to find articles from the Dolce and Gabbana collection. This outlet is 40 minutes far from Florence, this brand is recommended to those who love designed labels.
Monday - Saturday: 9.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Sundays: 3.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.

The Mall Outlet
This outlet is arranged as a square displaying the most famous Italian designers. It is only one hour distant from Florence and includes a fashionable Café where you can relax and enjoy a meal during your shopping break. The available designer labels in this outlet are:
Agnona, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Emanuel Ungaro, Ermenegildo Zegna, Fendi, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hogan, I Pinco Pallino, La Perla, Loro Piana, Marni, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sergio Rossi, Stella McCartney, Tod's, Valentino, Yohji Yamamoto, Y-3 e Yves Saint Laurent
、Emilio Pucci .Opening times:
Monday - Sunday: 10.00 a.m. - 19.00 p.m.
The Mall PhotoGalleryClara&Lori
Outlet nearby Florence: with the following designer brands: MAX MARA - PENNY BLACK - MARELLA - VERSACE JEANS - FERRE JEANS - KOOKAI - MOSCHINO JEANS - ALLEGRI
Prada Outlet
Large outlet of the well known brands where you will be able to choose from a vast range of articles, including those of the latest collections, it is only one hour away from Florence . This is recommended to those who love designer labels. This outlet is equipped with a very elegant bar and other designer labels such as: HELMUT LANG - MIU MIU - PRADA SPORT - JIL SANDER
Monday - Friday: 10.00 a.m. - 19.00 p.m.
Saturday : 9,30.00 a.m. - 19.00 p.m.
Sundays: 14.00 p.m.- 19.00 p.m.

Victoria Outlet
A very large and affordable outlet, only 2 hours from Florence with the following designers labels. PRADA - MIU MIU - HELMUT LANG - FENDI - FENDISSIME - RUFFO - JIL SANDER
Monday - Sunday: 2.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m.
July and August:
Monday - Sunday: 3.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m.

*Malaysia :
MO outlet:
Abranch o aseana company owned by farah Khan you can take the address from the branch in KLCC Suria
They carried Tods , Aigner ,Christian Lacroix …London Issa , putcci

To all of you thank you 4 sharing ,,

last winter i tried Burburrys outlet in UK its useless its well known that all items there has sth wrong

and also i went there while there was new year sale it was almost same as the product in the big branches

I would like to praise Biciestervillage outlet its nice but someone told me that it depends on seasons

Any one from NY please tell us about the shopping areas in general

thank you again

Last edited:
When in or around Germany, try the McArthur Glenn Outlet in Roermond (NL) they have Burburry, Dolce&Gabanna, Strenesse, Boss, Ferragamo and some other High-class-designer brands. Nice place to shop.

I went to the Prada outlet near Florence last year, and all I can say is I'm sorry I didn't save up before I went!! Great place - Loads of bargains - I bought a pair of Miu Miu shoes for 50 euros. I hope to go back again soon and have a large spend up!!

PS - I live very close to the Burberry outlet in Hackney, London. I go there every now and then, and have found it really good (large selection) - some bags are half price, have bought 2x shoes @ 79 pounds (both Prorsum collection), my partner got a lovely smart men's shirt for 30 pounds. I also bought a wonderful handbag from their Prorsum range for under 300.
It's true that some items are second quality, but they are always labelled as such.
Well worth a visit if you are a Burberry fan.