World's ugliest cat.

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
OK, I'm a pet lover and am especially fond of cats, but WHAT IS THIS????? Ewwwwwwww.........

Attachments

• Uglycat2.jpg
    Uglycat2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,440
  • Uglycat3.jpg
    Uglycat3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,157
  • Uglycat4.jpg
    Uglycat4.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 840
  • Uglycat.jpg
    Uglycat.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,527
I bet they're really sweet natured... and that they're a decent alternative for cat lovers who are dead allergic to fur :/ I guess it must be like someone with a skin rubbing against you. Not quite as silky as fur :biggrin:

But they do remind me of the chicken legs I put in the oven last night...

omg ,we need to feed him, we need to buy him a coat. He is going to break any second. He looks like he has a flesh eating diseases. HELP, this creature needs help.

purselova34 said:
I must be strange, they seem cute to me. Seems like they have a personality, too. I do wonder, though, what other cats think when they see them...

I must be strange, too, because I also find them kinda cute :shame: I'm such a cat person, I have two, a boy and a girl.

I think they're adorable. With this type of cat, I believe in every litter there's one kitten that isn't born so hairless, and it helps keep the other kittens warm. It would suck to be the odd one out like that, the only one in your family with hair !

Perja said:
I bet they're really sweet natured... and that they're a decent alternative for cat lovers who are dead allergic to fur :/ I guess it must be like someone with a skin rubbing against you. Not quite as silky as fur :biggrin:

But they do remind me of the chicken legs I put in the oven last night...

yes, chicken legs... chicken legs... :lol: !!!
i prefer the normal cat...