World's ugliest cat.

Are those Sphynx kittens? A friend of mine used to have a Cornish Rex, which looked similar, but it's fur was like a shaved poodle (short and very wavy). they are cool cats and very intelligent.

Another friend of mine has two Burmese kittens (very short hair) that are the most adorable, lovey, intelligent kittens I have ever seen! Again, similar build to the kittens pictured.

Those kittens are pretty funny looking, but when they grow up, they will be quite elegant looking, kind of like a model.:lol:

Pippi said:
Are those Sphynx kittens? A friend of mine used to have a Cornish Rex, which looked similar, but it's fur was like a shaved poodle (short and very wavy). they are cool cats and very intelligent.

Another friend of mine has two Burmese kittens (very short hair) that are the most adorable, lovey, intelligent kittens I have ever seen! Again, similar build to the kittens pictured.

Those kittens are pretty funny looking, but when they grow up, they will be quite elegant looking, kind of like a model.:lol:

yes, i think they are sphynx kittens......to me, they look ALOT better when they are adults

Vlad said:
Those furless cats (whatever their actual name) are quite pricey and rare from what I remember. Hideous, nonetheless.

Gee thanks!! LOL. I have one of those cats! I guess that explains why my pictures didnt make the finals of the pet contest. :biggrin:
mysphynxloveslouie005.jpg

mysphynxloveslouie001.jpg

fendigal said:
Isn't that the cat Dr. Evil had in the movie Austin Powers! Whoops I see someone already mentioned that!
I love cats so my heart goes out to them!

You are right fendigal. Mr. Bigglesworth started out as a Persian in the movie (I think) then turned into a Sphinx after some type of mishap. :amuse: