World's most versatile accessory!

birkingal

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
I went through a pile of old magazines at DM's place and managed to unearth this article. Some of the ideas are not new but it's a good read anyway. The magazine is about 4 years old so the prices stated in the article is out of date.
Credit: The Singapore Women's Weekly - December 2003

8ways1.jpg

8ways2.jpg

Thanks Birkingal !!! FYI, there was a spread in last (or last last) week's local papers (Urban) featuring H scarves too !
LMK if you want a copy of it :smile:

I got my first H scarf abt 4 - 5 yrs ago, at SGD 395 ! Seems like so long ago !!

Thanks Birkingal !!! FYI, there was a spread in last (or last last) week's local papers (Urban) featuring H scarves too !
LMK if you want a copy of it :smile:

I got my first H scarf abt 4 - 5 yrs ago, at SGD 395 ! Seems like so long ago !!

My my... prices sure have risen fast, haven't they? Before long they're going to be double the price! :wtf:

toscaong, I'd love to see it. Is there a way you can post the article here?

*ouch* I'm feeling the pain. I felt my knees going weak when a fellow tPFer told me that a Kelly 32 once cost less than USD $3500 4 years ago.

Great article, thank you for sharing!

How tall is that model, I wonder? Because I'm short, but I don't think that even the huge cashmeres would work like that on me. ? Never tried it though.