World Tour Neverfull: Which Stickers?

LaurenEstelle

Jun 30, 2008
Hi Ladies!

I've decided that I'm going to finally order my first Neverfull, the World Tour in MM! I just can't decide on the stickers. Do you think is less is better or to go with more? I'm debating on two options, one with 4 stickers on the front, or one with 5 (I'll attach some pictures). I'm leaving the back plain in case I don't feel like using the stickers. Which option do you think is better?

I'll primarily be using the bag for a diaper bag with the ToteSavvy Deluxe insert (expecting my first baby in October!) but I will transition it to work/every day as well. So far I have picked stickers that are meaningful to me/my heritage. The 5th sticker I'm debating is the Holland Grand Hotel, as my partner is Dutch. I thought it would be a cute touch to have both our heritages on it since it will first be a diaper bag, but I'm not sure if the Holland sticker is too big compared to the others. Also, there would be a small sticker on the back of the pouch, whereas with 4 there aren't any. What do you think?

Thank you ladies for your insight!

LV Neverfull World Tour 4 Stickers.jpeg

LV Neverfull World Tour 5 Stickers.jpeg

4 Stickers Back.jpeg

5 Stickers Back.jpeg

Definitely get whatever appeals to you the most as you will hopefully be wearing it a long time! My son « designed » mine and then I gave it the ok, which I love. Of course he picked every sticker possible, lol. I would probably have made different choices to represent places I’d been but tbh what he chose all works together and is super cute so my point is, it’s ok if you just pick stickers you like. There doesn’t have to be meaning there.
All that aside I think the sticker is cute on the pouch but maybe a bit too big on the bag. However if you like it, that’s what matters

Reactions: jelly-baby
Congrats on your new baby on the way! I personally prefer less stickers so I like option #1 with the plain back on both. I think keeping the back plain is smart because it rubs against your body and you won't have to worry about the print rubbing off. I think the sticker on #2 is very big and a bit overpowering, and contrasting to the dark trim.

But of course get what you like! If they are meaningful you might want to have them all. HTH.

I have the WT Speedy and just went with my initials in neutral tones since my goal was to get the black handles and trim. Love this with the monogram! If I was using this as a diaper bag I would have gotten it personalized with stickers. Even though i prefer less I like the idea of capturing both heritages. Makes it special!