World Tour Nano Speedy

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
hi All,

I am thinking of getting the world tour nano speedy. What do you all think of it? Is it worth getting? For those who have it or a nano speedy how do you like it? Thanks so much!

I can't decide between the world tour or classic nano speedy or the nano noe - thoughts? I will be going to LV at the beginning of January and I'm starting to lean towards the Nano noe

I have the World Tour but am trying to sell it as decided that for me the classic nano speedy would work best. I'm concerned about WT patches chipping and looking outdated over time. I like that the classic is more understated and I could dress it up with bag charms for a little extra pop of color. Challenge is right now it doesn't appear there are many classic nanos on the US. Am hoping they'll get a new shipment. If you prefer the WT though I think it's so cute. Here's a pic of me with the WT (sitting in a box now and never used!: but I might break her in if I can't find the classic. :smile: I like speedy nano over the noe- more functional IMO. let me know what you decide!IMG_1482299270.182069.jpg

Reactions: j19
I have the World Tour but am trying to sell it as decided that for me the classic nano speedy would work best. I'm concerned about WT patches chipping and looking outdated over time. I like that the classic is more understated and I could dress it up with bag charms for a little extra pop of color. Challenge is right now it doesn't appear there are many classic nanos on the US. Am hoping they'll get a new shipment. If you prefer the WT though I think it's so cute. Here's a pic of me with the WT (sitting in a box now and never used!: but I might break her in if I can't find the classic. :smile: I like speedy nano over the noe- more functional IMO. let me know what you decide!View attachment 3553321
The world tour speedy nano is very cute, but I had the same concerns as you - the patches chipping and it looking outdated in a few years, whereas the regular version is classic. Is it possible to carry the speedy nano as a top handle bag, or are the handles too small to carry it properly? I have only seen the WT nano speedy in store and it was adorable but the opening is very tiny of course, so I'm wondering if the noe with the drawstring would be better

I have the World Tour but am trying to sell it as decided that for me the classic nano speedy would work best. I'm concerned about WT patches chipping and looking outdated over time. I like that the classic is more understated and I could dress it up with bag charms for a little extra pop of color. Challenge is right now it doesn't appear there are many classic nanos on the US. Am hoping they'll get a new shipment. If you prefer the WT though I think it's so cute. Here's a pic of me with the WT (sitting in a box now and never used!: but I might break her in if I can't find the classic. :smile: I like speedy nano over the noe- more functional IMO. let me know what you decide!View attachment 3553321

You can buy the classic on the US website. It's says place in cart....

Reactions: fabuleux
I have the nano speedy, I actually purchased for my daughter (Avatar) but since she's too little to use it yet- Mommy is testing the waters. So far, I LOVE it, it's holds alot! I think it's classic and can be dressed up for down. My two gripes are I can get my iphone 7+ in it, but have to dump the contents to get it out. That and the non removable straps. But i do love her!

Reactions: j19
I have the nano speedy, I actually purchased for my daughter (Avatar) but since she's too little to use it yet- Mommy is testing the waters. So far, I LOVE it, it's holds alot! I think it's classic and can be dressed up for down. My two gripes are I can get my iphone 7+ in it, but have to dump the contents to get it out. That and the non removable straps. But i do love her!
Can you carry the nano speedy as a top handle bag or are the handles too small?

You're welcome- but wanted to add that I did see a speedy nano review on YouTube by someone who was on the petite side and she did slip it over her wrist... just FYI! :smile:
Thank you for the info! :smile: I am torn between the nano speedy and nano Noe - I like both so I'll have to go the store and see which one works better for me