World Premiere (I think) of Red Berry: On location at a subforum near you!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so I bought not one but two RMs last Friday: my teal Mini B, and then I saw that there was a red berry MAMM up on ebay at a killer price...I had been staring at the same durn bag for sooooo long on LB's website, but noticed that no one around here had bought that color yet. Made me a bit paranoid about red berry, to be honest -- made me think that something had to be wrong with it. [​IMG]

Nevertheless, I put my fears aside...and I decided to investigate one in person.

(Just to do you all a favor, ya know). [​IMG]

The box arrived today, and my new little treasure and I decided to go on location. We braved the wilds of my parental back yard and here is what came of our adventure:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. A few more on location glamour shots:

[​IMG]

And my personal favorite, the new black and white striped RM undies! (I for one am not sad to see the blue & cream bengaline go...black & white linings, all the way!!!) I think that I may just love this lining even better than my previous pick, the FDL. :tender:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. :faint:

4. so lovely!!

5. LR and katelove -- thanks!! :smile: I am really digging this color!! It does look kinda like a (very) ripe strawberry...the photos do represent the color pretty accurately, IMO.

6. It looks so ripe that I just want to pick it off my screen! Lo this is such an adorably delicious bag! I absolutely love this color on a mini mini!

7. Thanks, dearest xlana!!! :biggrin:

8. Very Nice! I wondered about this colour too! I'm not a red bag girl for some reason, but this one is really cute.

Congrats! You got two new awesome RM's in one day!!

9. Gorgeous!

10. Lol, I love the title!!! The MAMM is so cute and the color does look juicy!

11. SO pretty! Don't you just love your little MM? That color looks so delicious, you just wanna take a bite out of it!

12. Really cute color!! Reminds me of Cranberry maybe...

LOVE the new lining - & it looks great paired up with red!

13. Yum! That's a great looking bag! I think the mini mini is the perfect size to show off that juicy red. :biggrin:

14. Very pretty! The lining goes well with that color!

15. That bag is so cute and pretty! A classic red! How are you liking the longer tassels on the mini mini? I'm still waiting for the medal MAMM I ordered last friday.