Tech World of Warcraft - Cataclysm Expansion - Dec. 7

onegirlcreative

Daddy's Little Girl
Feb 11, 2008
for those of you world of warcraft fans/players, are you excited about the new expansion, cataclysm, coming out december 7? i'm really indifferent about it as i will truly miss the classic areas of azeroth.

which is your fave? mine is probably teldrassil. i guess for me, it's where i created my first toon—a night elf druid—so it's special to me, if that makes sense.

are you still playing? do you have any level 80s? ready to level them to 85 once cataclysm comes out? i have 3 level 80s (and a level 75 mage) that i'm not really looking forward to leveling again and then of course, gearing them up. they're all pretty well geared so i feel like i have to start over, but i'm also excited to see the new dungeons, raids, etc. as well.

tell me your thoughts on the expansion. dying to hear.

There are a few of us:

http://forum.purseblog.com/computers-and-electronics/world-of-warcraft-cataclysm-anyone-else-gonna-bite-634992.html

I'm only a little excited but I have been having a lot on my plate and since Kinect came out, I might as well take advantage of that instead and burn some cals. I might wait a while (weeks or months) before I play Cataclysm after it comes out. I'm fairly interested, but I also have plenty of other things to look forward to.

I only have one level 80 and several other toons.

I'd like to be a worgen! I wonder about other quests, dungeons, and pretty much everything else in the new expansion.

My Hubby is in the middle of doing some type of download and is all excited about a new opening movie and DeathWing being pissed off?? No idea but he is sure enjoying it. You are not alone. LOL

I'm also quite indifferent about it. I've got 2 lvl 80 characters and a couple of lowbies but I haven't played in months. Don't know if I'll start playing again with the new expansion... We'll see! :smile:

There are a few of us:

http://forum.purseblog.com/computers-and-electronics/world-of-warcraft-cataclysm-anyone-else-gonna-bite-634992.html

I'm only a little excited but I have been having a lot on my plate and since Kinect came out, I might as well take advantage of that instead and burn some cals. I might wait a while (weeks or months) before I play Cataclysm after it comes out. I'm fairly interested, but I also have plenty of other things to look forward to.

I only have one level 80 and several other toons.

I'd like to be a worgen! I wonder about other quests, dungeons, and pretty much everything else in the new expansion.

that's odd. i hadn't realized there was another thread on this. i did a search and nothing came up. :shrugs: weird.

mods, feel free to combine if necessary.

anyway, since this last patch on tuesday, things are insanely different. i am completely lost in orgrimmar on my horde toon and haven't had a chance to check things out in too much depth on my ally toons, but we'll see. i imagine it'll take time.

just not looking forward to leveling my 80s to 85 (again). could be quite time consuming.

i do love that we have tabards now to increase our rep which is awesome. everybody wants that tricycle for the new goblin race (can't remember the name). it's so cool.

a lot has changed. not sure if it's for the better or worse, but so far i'm indifferent about it.