World of Dance on NBC!

I prefer the 3 judges as they are.

Did you catch Derek on The Chew today? I laughed out loud several times!
I don't like 4 judges, I just would prefer her as a judge. She doesn't do a whole lot and she has a pretty extensive dance background.

Derek was wonderful as usual, especially when he danced off beat!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: arnott
I don't like 4 judges, I just would prefer her as a judge. She doesn't do a whole lot and she has a pretty extensive dance background.

Derek was wonderful as usual, especially when he danced off beat!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

He was so funny, how he started the interview doing the "Escalator"! :P I don't know of any other celebrity with a personality quite like his, do you?

All 3 times they've ended with Contemporary! The little girl at the end was the only one impressive today. Everyone else was eh. That ballroom couple, again I've already seen all those moves on DWTS (except the one they screwed up on). And their performance was too hectic imo.

If the show continues like tonight's episode I am done. Nothing new or exciting here.

I think the Jabbawockeez are saving their best for last. I hadn't seen them since 2008 and looked up some old stuff to refresh my memory. I was like, why couldn't they have done something awesome like this?!