World Exclusive Premier BBag Cinema!

omfg:roflmfao: you must have been cracking up for real!!!

ok now I am confused...you guys are sisters right? Are there two or three sisters??? More than one susie?

Girlfriend I haven't laughed that hard in God knows how long. My sis's display cracked me up? Is she a ham or what!! I had to do three edits before I got her approval but that's okay because the finished product was well worth it.

The standard now for tPF is movies all the way!! Don't ya think???:jammin:

She's on her way to St. Louis now and boy did we have fun haming it up. Mona your kids have grown like weeds, OMG??????????

I wish I had a sister like you guys....

and yes my kids are really growing, and are taking all my energy with them! and whatever's left goes to shopping! poor DH gets nothing!

I wish I had a sister like you guys....

and yes my kids are really growing, and are taking all my energy with them! and whatever's left goes to shopping! poor DH gets nothing!

That's the beauty of this forum!! We're all sisters! We have harmony and fellowhship concerning fine leather goods, i.e. purses!!

We can laugh, squeal and sigh over our silliness and seriousness regarding our oh so seriousness towards bags!

Mona your kids are adorable, they've grown before our eyes. DH will get his due, it's just a phase in our lives. At least your conscious of his needs. Good for you!:heart: