World Cup Friends II

I mean raclette without the little pans. :P It's called "Heißer Stein" and ours is a a marble one and you put those little burning paste thingies under it. :P We have an electric raclette as well.

^We have that one but we don't use it for holiday dinner at home.

DH always cooks when we have his family coming to us. With christmas and other occassions, he make 5 courses, from starter to soup all the way to desserts:P And I'm doing the table settings/decorations complete with flowers and candles and the cleaning;) He just loves cooking, he's saving recipes (he's cutting recipes right now from the albert heijn mags LOL) We always do this, if his family is coming, he cooks and if my countrymen are visiting, I cook:sweatdrop: But he often ask me if he can contribute to prepare some menus and it's always welcome LOL

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans all over the world:biggrin:

Ugh, I will try to save some potted flowering plants from the garden. The geraniums are still very good in shape with flowers. I can't leave them in the cold and die :sad: The problem is there's no other place than bringing them up in the attic, but the attic is still a mess. Time to get moving :sweatdrop:

haha, I have no idea what it is called! :smile:

Today was such a long and stressful day. My brain feels like mush and I don't feel like doing anything except for laying on the couch and watching TV.

I feel somewhat sad today that I can't be with my family for Thanksgiving... :sad:

We usually start in the 2nd week of December.

I'm feeling kind of down today. Had an arguement with DH last night and those always kind of shake me up. I can only deal with happy... I can't deal with angry, annoyed, sad, etc.. :-s

Thank you :smile:

Things are okay now, I swear I'm such a drama queen! I always think that people will hate me forever just because of a stupid disagreement. :P

I'm going out to dinner with a girl from school tonight. That should be fun!! Glad to get out of the house

^Have fun tonight!

I'm gonna be home eating Pizza and playing the new Gran Turismo 5 with DBF on our PS3. lol, we sure know how to keep that romance alive. :roflmfao: :graucho: