World Cup Friends II

ANL1

Matching Nailpolish
May 10, 2009
EU
My dear friend, how are you? Ive missed you, sorry i neglected tpf for so long 😔 how are the dogs, the nieces, the pedis, the flowers, the jewelry? Tell me everything 😀

Jan 22, 2009
SoFla
My dear friend, how are you? Ive missed you, sorry i neglected tpf for so long [emoji17] how are the dogs, the nieces, the pedis, the flowers, the jewelry? Tell me everything [emoji3]

:hugs: life gets busy. I'm not around here as much myself

One of my dogs is in heaven now, & the other is getting along ok (he's old). The nieces are all great. I have nephews now too. [emoji7] Pedis don't change as often as they used to, but they're still sparkly. Work is great, home is good, I'm happy.

How are you? How's your house? Your grandma? Your mom? Your new job?

ANL1

Matching Nailpolish
May 10, 2009
EU
:hugs: life gets busy. I'm not around here as much myself

One of my dogs is in heaven now, & the other is getting along ok (he's old). The nieces are all great. I have nephews now too. [emoji7] Pedis don't change as often as they used to, but they're still sparkly. Work is great, home is good, I'm happy.

How are you? How's your house? Your grandma? Your mom? Your new job?
So sorry to hear about your dog passing, it must be very hard to loose a friend.
Wow nephews, thats awesome! How many do you have in total now?

Life is great. The house is just perfect. We had a street party yesterday, its fun to get to know the neighbourhood. And im reallu enjoying the garden life 😀 i bought new furniture and really enjoy spending as much time as possible outside, especially now there are so many flowers. I can take some pictures if you like.
The family is doing great too. My brother got married. My mother still visits my grandmothrr almost daily. She cant walk anymore and is more and more forgetful. I went to madrid with my mum last week, which was great. And oma doesnt realise anymore when my mum isnt there so she can do little trips more often now.

The job is really amazing. my colleagues are awesome, theyre really mu friends. We have so much fun and get a lot done, and i get amazing opportunities. Im still working on the same project, but now also have a second project in india 😁