World cup Carryall

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Not a fan too!! Bad justice!!

2. I think it looks like a fake (I know it's not) and i hate the black straps and this ridiculous patch on it. Really not my cup of tea. they're still a lot of them left in the stores because they don't sell that good.

3. I have to see it IRL before I can comment .. anyone know retail on it? :biggrin:

4. well unless your going to Germany, you wont be able to see it IRL , they are only seeling it there due to the games. I love the carryall in fact i am getting one next month, my parents could get me this one if i wanted bu ti dont like it, yes the vachetta is treated and wont accept so much dirt, i would prefer to special order one with the damier dark brown finishes that way, it will match the bag much more and will solve the dirt problem

5. I was under the impression that the global stores were going to receive a small shipment??

6. why does it look fake? I agree naughtymanolo, the black doesn't look good.

7. ^^ they might but i heard that it will only be avaliable in the germany stores specifically Berlin

8. I don't like the black with the mono.

9. I agree, the black with mono looks odd.:oh:

10. It is ok but i like the gold hardwear and the black is ok.

11. I really don't like it at all...I had imagined something quite different in my mind. The patch is just plain tacky!:sick: Oh well, since I can't have it anyway (not going to Germany anytime soon) I'm glad I don't like it.:biggrin:

12. It's too bad it's not trimmed with brown, like for damier pieces, that would be much nicer !

13. I miss the LV soccer ball =(

14. Gosh...I thought it's Fake ..
    I have to see IRL before judging it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice