Workout

I missed the newer episode, but I did catch the marathon. I thought Doug was an awesome trainer and extremely compassionate. He seemed to really care about his clients. I hope Jackie doesn't get back together with Mimi. She seems more relaxed without her.

I missed the newer episode, but I did catch the marathon. I thought Doug was an awesome trainer and extremely compassionate. He seemed to really care about his clients. I hope Jackie doesn't get back together with Mimi. She seems more relaxed without her.

I agree with you about Doug. He was a wonderful human being. Jackie however, I certainly wouldn't call her actions relaxed lately ... I would say more that she is on a rampage/prowl. :Push:

This week's episode was tough to watch when they announced Doug was in the hospital. He seems like he was such a kind, gentle soul. I will really miss seeing him on the show.

I didn't mean relaxed so much as like she seems like she can do more of what she wants. Like when Mimi was acting all jealous when Jackie went to train that female client-the socialite, I forgot her name. I don't know I can't describe what I mean. :sad:

I thought Doug passed away from a Brain Tumor..but did I hear Jackie correctly saying he was hospitalized because of a serious infection???

Anyone know for sure what the cause of his death was??

Its really sad to see someone so young, fit and seemingly really healthy to pass away like this:sad:

I hadn't really watched much of this season, but I did catch the one when Doug goes to the hospital. I knew someone passed away during this season, but when the were showing Doug and Cheo and talking about Cheo's upcoming transplant I thought it was going to be Cheo, not Doug. Either way, how sad! ITA with the post that Doug really showed care and compassion for his clients. So sad that he's gone and so young...

I hadn't really watched much of this season, but I did catch the one when Doug goes to the hospital. I knew someone passed away during this season, but when the were showing Doug and Cheo and talking about Cheo's upcoming transplant I thought it was going to be Cheo, not Doug. Either way, how sad! ITA with the post that Doug really showed care and compassion for his clients. So sad that he's gone and so young...
This is precisely what I thought. Do you all think that Doug is the one that passed?!:wtf: