Workout

I was surpised to see her grey, too! Isn't she in her 20's? or much younger than Jackie?

Actually she is 36 or 37. At the tail end of Season 1, she was going through the process of having her eggs retrieved, then frozen because she really wants children but knew that time was running out in terms of her egg quality.

I caught last night's episode this afternoon. Jackie should use some better judgement you don't mix business with pleasure as tempting as it may be. The other employees were less than thrilled to see them together. We will see how long this lasts.

I might be wrong about this, but last season didn't Rebecca say she had a boyfriend? I think I remember her talking graphically about his specific body part. And now she is interested in Jackie? I suspect Jackie led her on.

Does it bug anyone else the way Jackie looks in her "come hither" scenes? She's so strong, intelligent, sure of herself and capable when it comes to her business and then when we see her at bars or at parties, or when she's in the presence of possible dates, etc. her face looks all strange and predatory IMO.

^^^^^^^

Yes..I agree...Jackie comes off as a bit of a horny one doesn't she...

I agree...Rebecca isn't being true..

Anyone remember Rebecca from the Amazing Race...with her looser ex-boyfriend Adam..the one who put his hair into little pony tails on the top of his head resembling devil horns?????

okay now i know i said id like to see them hook up here and there but when i actually saw it...:Push: :yucky: :confused1:
it did cheapen the show... i kind of think less of jackie as a good boss???

I might be wrong about this, but last season didn't Rebecca say she had a boyfriend? I think I remember her talking graphically about his specific body part. And now she is interested in Jackie? I suspect Jackie led her on.

Does it bug anyone else the way Jackie looks in her "come hither" scenes? She's so strong, intelligent, sure of herself and capable when it comes to her business and then when we see her at bars or at parties, or when she's in the presence of possible dates, etc. her face looks all strange and predatory IMO.

Rebecca did have a boyfriend/s last season, or at least was paying special attention to certain male body parts. Now she seems to of wondered across the street, straight in to Jackie's arms.

I think Rebecca just finds it flattering to be admired by both sexes.

I admired Jackie as a boss up until last week. I think she used poor judgement. As far as being out of the work place , she seems to really let loose. Keep in mind she recently came out of a five year relationship with Mimi, who in my opinion should of been locked up in a straight jacket years ago.

Maybe that has something to do with Jackies loose lips right now.

...I admired Jackie as a boss up until last week. I think she used poor judgement...Keep in mind she recently came out of a five year relationship with Mimi, who in my opinion should of been locked up in a straight jacket years ago.

Maybe that has something to do with Jackies loose lips right now.

Me, too. It's disappointing to see her doing anything that could mess up all the stuff she appears to have been doing so right, even if she is in urgent need of help catching up on personal life management skills.

And yes, in one of last season's episodes, Jackie actually "talked to" Rebecca about the inappropriateness of sharing photos of her boyfriend's penis with clients...

The last thing Jackie needs, in my opinion, is a volatile bi-curious girl, quite apart from the whole workplace romance bigmess!

I think Rebecca has low self-esteem and mistakes sex for true affection. She also seems like the type of girl who tries to act all into women to appear sexier to men and cool in front of the cameras. I do not sense anything genuine about her behavior.