Working the wardrobe around L.A.M.B. (Post Pictures!)

EndRacism

May 26, 2010
I know there is already a fans-wearing-their-L.A.M.B. thread but I wanted to revamp it a bit and create a thread where we can post pictures of fans working their attire around L.A.M.B.. I'm talking full-on outfits around L.A.M.B.! Let's have fun with this everyone! Show us how you rock your L.A.M.B.!!

Me and my Samburu Mandeville (recent wedding):

Attachments

• DSC06507.JPG
    DSC06507.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 175
EndRacism, ok so you basically make that bag look HOtt! I never ever liked that print! But it looks so good on you! Or you make it look good! haha.. Either way ;)

Cheryl, you are too sweet!! Thank you for the lovely compliments. I thought this would be a fun thread for everyone to participate in because I know we all love to plan our outfits around our L.A.M.B. :smile: And how we love to drool over L.A.M.B. in pictures! Let's keep this going!

Lambiepie, thank you! Very kind of you. :smile: I know, Samburu print isn't a fave print for most...I absolutely adored the print as soon as it came out! I really like how everyone has their favorite prints and that no one's taste is exactly the same. ;)

I know there is already a fans-wearing-their-L.A.M.B. thread but I wanted to revamp it a bit and create a thread where we can post pictures of fans working their attire around L.A.M.B.. I'm talking full-on outfits around L.A.M.B.! Let's have fun with this everyone! Show us how you rock your L.A.M.B.!!

Me and my Samburu Mandeville (recent wedding):

You are so gorgeous!!

Heathie & Brian, you really know how to make a girl blush!! Thank you! :smile: We need to keep this thread going with more pics! I'd love to see Lambie style from all around!!

Last edited: