Working out?

1. Hey everyone,

I was just wondering: how often do you work out? At the gym? At home?

Thanks!

2. i play basketball with the clients 2-3x a week... is that work-out? hehehe

3. i do pilates 3 times a week but laely i feel it's not enough.

4. i do yoga at work once a week (we have a yoggie come in and give the class) and go to the gym a couple of times a week

5. I always go 4 but try to go 5

6. 5-6 times a week lately 2 miles a day so 10-12 miles a week. When I have my day off I feel a bit lazy. How long I can keep up 5-6 days...who knows!

I don't like the gym much, outdoors enjoying the fresh air is for me!

7. pre-surgery I went to the gym 3-5 days/week.
    Can't wait to get back!

8. 6-7 days - alternating intense and moderate workouts.

9. I try to go 3 times a week.

10. my apt. complex at school has a gym so i go there from time to time. if i don't have time for the gym i either take my dog on walks and then do pilates.

11. I work out at the gym about 4/5 days a week and try to go for walks on my lunchbreak at work, Im soooo addicted to classes at my gym right now

12. I do pilate 2 times a week, and strip aerobic, 3 times a week. I don't work out on weekends :shame:

13. I try to get some kind of a work out in every day. I go to the gym 5 days a week for the elliptical machine and I usually walk 4-5 days a week, about 1 1/2 miles, during lunch.

14. I usually work out 5x/week: weights 3x/week, cardio 4x/week. Weights is a 3-day split: chest/triceps, shoulders/legs, back/biceps. Cardio is a mix of running outside and on the treadmill, Spinning, elliptical and the stairmaster (hate that machine!).

15. i used to go 3x/week to the gym for an intense kickboxing or step class with weights. lately i just do a 20-minute pilates video at most 1x/week.

you ladies are inspiring me to get back on track! i'm going to the gym right now. literally.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice