Workin' a Part-time.........join the PT Club!!!

My three GSH Part Times:

Black, Ardoise & Pourpre!

attachment.php

That baby blue color is so beautiful. I normally do not like silver hardware but it goes with the color perfectly.

When deciding between the city and part-time I found photos on this board to be very helpful so now that I have a part-time I thought I'd contribute my own. I'm 5'8" for reference, rocking some spectacularly worn out sweats and nail polish here but such is life. I love the size of this bag, I worried it would be too long but find it pretty perfect as an everyday bag. Hope this is helpful to someone!

IMG_20200708_215214.jpgIMG_20200708_215234.jpgIMG_20200708_215241.jpg

When deciding between the city and part-time I found photos on this board to be very helpful so now that I have a part-time I thought I'd contribute my own. I'm 5'8" for reference, rocking some spectacularly worn out sweats and nail polish here but such is life. I love the size of this bag, I worried it would be too long but find it pretty perfect as an everyday bag. Hope this is helpful to someone!

View attachment 4783292View attachment 4783293View attachment 4783294
Seeing your pictures made me pull out my PT Anthracite GRGH

Reactions: jennmariee
Beautiful bag and amazing leather. I have Cassis, Black and Anthacite. I love all three of them especially lately that I can wear them crossbody as well, since they are wearing them higher now than they used to years ago.

Reactions: Confection10
Happy to say I've jointed the PT club with my new to me Anthracite Silver G12HW! She definitely needs some love to revive the leather, but she is in the perfect shade of Anthra as it leans more blue than green. I've always wanted a classic city, but it just never looked right as the shoulder strap always felt too short. The PT has the perfect drop and gives me that slouch I've always wanted from a Bal. Is it bad that I'm already looking for more PTs in other colors?

IMG_1499.JPGIMG_1494.JPGIMG_1498.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Shelby33