Work vs Weekender- Need help please!!

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Making my dreams come true
I cannot seem to find the post that compared Work vs Weekender (or perhpas it never existed and I am just losing my mind :nuts:).

Anyway, I am now considering one of the above to carry my laptop but also on the rare occassions when I travel. I actually do have a yoga retreat in September for a weekend :yahoo: Not sure if the Work is large enough to hold my stuff for a weekend so should I just go for a weekender?? :confused1:

Please help! Thanks!!!

tooshies

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
If you want to use the bag for travel/gataway weekned trips, I recommend you getting a Weekender instead.

I have both of them(sorry, don't have a comparison pic)and Work is just too small for travel/weekend trips. If you're planning to double it as a travel bag, get a Weekender!

I use my Work mostly for work and shopping.
Hope this helps....and pls let us know what you'll be getting!

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
South Florida
Definitely go with the Weekender. The Work really isn't that big and would be too small for trips. I can't wait to see what you get. I'm dying for a WE.

tooshies

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
Glad to be at your service!:welcome:

Have you thought about what color you're going to get??

This is exciting! I love big bags:heart:

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I may stop by the Short Hills Mall today and see if they have any Weekenders.

I don't know if this is against the rules (if it is, please edit this post!!) but where can I find one at a great price? I am not asking anyone to sell me their bags via pms- just to clarify!!

Thanks!

girlycharlie

Bag Hag
Nov 15, 2006
USA
I may stop by the Short Hills Mall today and see if they have any Weekenders.

I don't know if this is against the rules (if it is, please edit this post!!) but where can I find one at a great price? I am not asking anyone to sell me their bags via pms- just to clarify!!

Thanks!
Yay! Weekenders rock :tup: The leather on most are super thick and smooshy :drool: Check out Realdealcollection... I saw one this morning... https://shop.realdealcollection.com/splashPage.hg

Good luck on your fun search!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
Judie~ I just got a black weekender and just used her for the first time today!!! I LOVE it!!!! A weekender would be better then the work for travel and for a laptop. I have a black we and a black work. I will take comparison photo's for you in a bit.

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I saw a Truffle Weekender at NM. It was HUGE!!! Lee thought it was big too but he said he sells a lot of them, especially to me. He said people use it as an every day bag.

I think it's just too big for me :confused1:

I don't know. Why am I driving myself crazy over this??? I think I would get more use out of a Work than a Weekender.

:sad:

Me confused.

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I need to figure it out. The fact of the matter is I don't really travel very much and when I do, I can just use my LV travel bag. I just, for some odd reason, only want to carry B Bags :confused1:

I am leaning towards a Work. WE just seems too big for every day use.

Thanks for experiencing this saga with me :rolleyes: