Work t-shirts?

_Cina

Mar 1, 2013
Hi all,
I am desperately searching for high quality plain t-shirts that I can wear under a blazer for work. I am thinking about a cotton-silk-mix, stretch and tailored fit. I am even ok with spending a bit more, I just don´t even know where I could find some.
Anyone has ideas?
Thanks loves!

Reactions: WingNut
Great question... I’m in the same boat!! I’ve lived with shirts from The Row... silky and drapes but not very tailored. Also thin. Looking for better options!

I did get some of the cotton blend square-neck shirts from Akris Punto, but have only worn one once. It worked well but I need something drapier/softer vs super fitted.

Great question... I’m in the same boat!! I’ve lived with shirts from The Row... silky and drapes but not very tailored. Also thin. Looking for better options!

I did get some of the cotton blend square-neck shirts from Akris Punto, but have only worn one once. It worked well but I need something drapier/softer vs super fitted.

I'm with you. Do you have a certain model from The Row that you liked? When you say thin material, were they see-through?

Reactions: WingNut
I'm interested in this topic as well. Love The Row but way too see-through....I need to be able to take my jacket off. I can't find a t-shirt between a "distressed" Nation/James Perse look and a completely corporate "shell".

I’m not sure if this helps, but maybe it will. I wear pretty much the same outfit everyday: fitted dark denim with a navy/black/grey t-shirt (long or short sleeves), and a blazer. (I’m a guy btw). I’m a minimalist when it comes to clothes.

So for the longest time I was looking for quality t-shirts... I finally found them a couple of years ago at Banana Republic. The “luxury touch” line is ideal for me. I don’t know if they have a similar line for women but I love the fit, the fabric, the colors, and the overall quality.

Reactions: Minne Bags