Work RH, Charbon or Marine or Black

sansanuk

Jul 16, 2008
This is my first Work, what color should I go for?

Actually I love BC but my friend couldn't find one, so there are 3 colors left or should I wait. Please help.
:sad:

Normally I wear black, white, light grey, light pink and I already have day- truffle, twiggy-anthracite and mini bowling-natural. Hope this info might help. ;)

I say Marine or Black. But if you really love BC why not search that out? It's always best to go with what you love with balenciaga - not what others love or what looks good on them.

From what you already have and the colours you wear I'd say black, or better still, as others have said, try to find a bc. I'm starting to like bc more and more, it has a lot more red in it than I first thought.

Since you love the BC so much I would say call around to try to find one. You will always want one if you don't. As for the other colors I would say the black work...I love mine and use it all the time.

All three! I love the Charbon and I think Marine is gorgeous. Plus black is a staple for any wardrobe. I say go with the bag you will get the most use out of. The one that does the most speaking to you.