Work purse that fits 15" Macbook Pro

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I was hoping someone could suggest a tote (or other solution) for a work bag that can fit a 15" Macbook Pro. Preferrably something high-end and classic. The only requirement is that it be light and come in black leather ;)

2. Ps. I looked at the Tory Burch York Buckle Tote, which seems to be the only one that would fit my 15", but I saw a lot of bad reviews on quality. I also really liked the new YSL large shopping tote but I'm not sure if it would fit a 15". Does anyone else have a huge laptop to struggle with?

3. I was once looking for the same thing. The TB tote wasn't an option for me because it was too bulky and heavy. I too wanted something light and classic. After searching for awhile, I decided on a Cuyana bag. It's not super high end designer, but it's high quality, light, beautiful and made locally. I love it!

http://www.cuyana.com/leather-tote-short-black.html

4. Thank you for the tips. I really like the Cuyana. The design is very simple which I like. The Ted Bakers are cute, but unfortunately my work is a bit uptight so I don't think I can get away with those. I used to use a beloved plastic one (liberty london style but bought it in a random vintage shop), unfortunately I can't get away with it anymore.
    Thank you so much for responding though. This is my first thread so very happy I got a response :smile:

5. Any tips for something with zipper? Although it's not a deal breaker considering I have lowered my standards a lot given the few choices, I do travel quite a bit and bags that close are much more friendly for stowing under the seat. I considered getting a nice briefcase (fell in love with a YSL one) but I was hoping to find the perfect tote so I would get more use out of it.

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/bags-business-classic-duffle-small-briefcase-in-black-leather_cod45243466lr.html