Work or daybag anthracite???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Daybag anthra gsh or work anthra classic bag

1. Daybag anthra gsh

2. Work anthra classic

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Please help me decide....

Anthra daybag with sgh or a classic workbag.??

I have been struggling with this same issue for a while and switching
    back and forth.

Also I have been reading about the issue with wearing a workbag with
    wintercoats.
    They just don`t fit and are not comfortable.

Would you rather invest in a daybag?
    Please voice your opinion.

I like both classic and giant hardware.

Thanks....:heart:

2. i vote to DAY! cause i just brought the Giant DAY in Ruby Red with silver button in London's flagstore! Its wonderful!! So many people like my bag!!!

3. Please post pics of you wearing either if you want.
    I know a lot of you having the same issue.
    Thanks...hope I can decide.

4. DAY DAY DAY (or MID DAY...) :graucho:

5. Hmmm. I have not seen either style in person, but from the modeling pics I have seen on here, the day seems to fit very comfortably over the shoulder. I remember one poster saying she forgot she was even wearing it because it was so comfy!;)

6. I VOTED FOR THE DAY. LOVE THE GSH/ANTHRA COMBO! AND SINCE YOU MENTIONED THE COAT ORDEAL, I THINK IT WOULD BE A BETTER FIT AND MUCH MORE COMFY. :tup: I AM SO GLAD YOU FOUND ONE!!!!!!!!!!:yes:
    :heart:R:heart:

7. I think between the work and the day, given the issues you mentioned about the work, I'd go for the day. So easy to wear/use, and no breaking in required. If you need something roomier than a day that will still fit over your shoulder, how about the midday?

8. Hi swiss! My vote goes to the Work!:yes:

9. I Love SGH...... but I really LOVE the work. The days great too though.... I voted for the Day!

10. As you know, I'm going through the same conundrum. More so because the Anthra Work is too big for me rather than the coat issue. I have a black SGH Day and it is sooo comfortable to wear and you do forget you're carrying it. I'm seriously considering getting a SGH Anthra Day myself. If you have to choose between the two, I'd say Day.

11. I have the SGH Day in Antra and LOOOOVE it!!! I agree that once you put the Day bag on you totally forget about it! So, my vote goes for Day :smile:

12. I vote for the Day too! It's my favorite Bbag style.

13. The Day is a wonderful bag, easy to carry and not fussy with a bunch of handles and straps!

14. Anthra SGH Day! I'm looking for one myself:yes: As much as I love the Work, it doesn't love me. I had 2 and had to sell them because they weren't practical for everyday use and I didn't like the fact that I couldn't wear it over a winter coat.

15. I live on a tropical island so coats are never an issue for me. I do like to wear clothes with lots of detailing on sleeves & the Work just don't do it sometimes. Practicality wise, I vote the SGH Day!!!!