Work is more fun with UPS Deliveries from Coach!!!!

Stunning bags, great choices!
Thank you everyone. I am still trying to figure out how to reply to multiple quotes in one post. I have been eyeing the tote and borough since early January and I am excited to use them!! Thank goodness no sign of spring anytime soon. Ugh. I love all of the spring colors, but it is so darn cold here, I may not be in need of spring colors for awhile. Stupid polar vortex!

Everything is gorgeous! I love the borough! I'm sorry the jacket didn't work out for you. You took one for the team - now the rest of us don't have to order it to find out it won't work!

So I left work early today today to return the jacket. I just wasn't a cut that was going to be flattering, even in the small size.

But didn't come home empty-handed!!View attachment 2482950View attachment 2482952

The cross body Sadie!!! Way smaller than anything I have owned since seventh grade and there is a reason behind this purchase that I will post seperately.

I want this bag soooo bad.... I love all your new purchases!!!!

The jacket really is gorgeous, but I am not going to exchange it. The cut is not going to work for me. It is MUCH different than how it looks on the model on the web site. It was the perfect length, which surprised me, but it is more fitted than it appears and probably will never really work for my figure.

That's okay. I am glad I gave it a try. I may go for the more practical trench. :P

I hate it when that happens, that you find something gorgeous and it doesn't go with your body type, oh well, at least you came back with gorgeous Sadie! Congrats!