Work Bbags

1. What year did the work come out? TIA:smile:

2. I'm pretty sure they debuted s/s '05! ;)

3. Thanks Mims!

4. They weren't out before then? I vaguely remember being offered that choice in 2004. Let me check - I had photos emailed to me of the different colors and I thought there were three sizes. Now I have to find them. :wondering

5. Thanks shoe! I want to know what colors it came in! I'm thinking next Bbag I get I want to be the work.

6. they might have been! I could definitely be wrong, I just don't remember ever seeing any 2004 works (although, admittedly - I have never looked for one either). I know the weekender was available in '04 though!

7. Question- is the price of the work $1385.00- even last season colors?

8. welp, it depends on where you buy it from...i think they're totally sold out of the s/s '06 works @ the nyc store (i got my lilac work there about 2 weeks ago, but it was the new price :sad:)...but AR is still selling the spring colors for the old price :yes:

9. ^^^Thanks!

10. Does any know when the TWIGGY debuted?

tia :smile:

11. It looks like Barneys repriced them to the new price at Chestnut Hill.

12. Thanks Jayge!:crybaby:

13. Awww zac... don't worry... when it's meant to be, you'll get your work bbag again :flowers:

btw any news on the other "thing" ;)?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice