Work bag wanted!!

Selmass

May 10, 2018
Hi! I am 14 y/old and want to buy a bag for school that is organized ,not too big but still cute.It must hold my MacBook which is 11inch*7.7inch and I would love if it had a shoulder strap.Does anyone have any bag they would recommend for this?I really like Michael kors because of Its good quality and the prices that work for me!
I discovered thegraceship bags yesterday but they seem very big and not so good quality since they are not real leather... does anyone have a bag from this brand? Thank you in advance!

Generally speaking, it's better to have a separate shoulder bag and a laptop bag.

Also the current trend is for smaller bags so there might not be a bag big enough to haul your stuff in unless you're trying out the men's collection.

Hi! I am 14 y/old and want to buy a bag for school that is organized ,not too big but still cute.It must hold my MacBook which is 11inch*7.7inch and I would love if it had a shoulder strap.Does anyone have any bag they would recommend for this?I really like Michael kors because of Its good quality and the prices that work for me!
I discovered thegraceship bags yesterday but they seem very big and not so good quality since they are not real leather... does anyone have a bag from this brand? Thank you in advance!
Hi, I would recommend the large Mercer tote. It is a medium size I would say, but may hold your small laptop. There are a lot of different colors and the purse comes with a shoulder strap. So it may fit your expectations.

I think the MK Jet Set Travel Multifunction Tote would work as that would definitely be large enough for the MacBook. The only downside is that it's heavy. The MK Jet Set Top Zip Tote in Large ($268) has a padded tech pocket for tablets. I've never seen the Multifunction version ($298 I think), which is organized like the Travel Multifunction, but that might work as well. Personally, I like the shape of the Top Zip Tote more than the Travel Multifunction Tote. Since the bag is for school, I'd recommend getting a bag that has a top zip which closes the entire bag, and not one that has open sections or buttons to close any section.

Reactions: Butterdaisy