Work and Hobo Balenciaga on Bluefly??

gals, has anyone heard anything more about the "bluefly" escapades (?)...i sent them an e-mail today under the heading "suggestions"...i said "i suggest that you STOP SELLING FAKE BALENCIAGA BAGS" :P ....so far, all i've gotten back is an automated response (ugh!!!)

aaallabama said:
gals, has anyone heard anything more about the "bluefly" escapades (?)...i sent them an e-mail today under the heading "suggestions"...i said "i suggest that you STOP SELLING FAKE BALENCIAGA BAGS" :P ....so far, all i've gotten back is an automated response (ugh!!!)

I left Leslie a message today. I did not want to announce it until something big happened but it is obvious that there are still some pf members that are being conned. I am building a super big case against Bluefly. I ordered and received today that nasty red hobo. I compared it side by side to my black hobo. The rivets were notched and everything looked the same but there were three dead giveaways (I will post pics later). 1. The leather was not right, 2. As previously mentioned the circle was not sodered on the front zipper and 3. The serial number was WRONG; it was listed as 34444, a Twiggy, not a hobo. I took both digital and regular photographs w/copy of Bluefly receipt and will send these to anyone necessary in order to stop them from selling fakes.

In my message to Leslie, I told her that I purchased yet another balenciaga and that it was indeed fake. I asked for her to call me back asap. I am at my parents house for dinner, so I will try her again tomorrow. I will remind her that businesses are shut down over selling fake merchandise.

I have not received a reply yet from the Attorney General's Office yet, but am hopeful they will take action soon.

I will keep everyone updated!!

byMiMi said:
Chag, that Balenciaga you bought is fake - trust me, I know my Balenciagas....

Andrea, those bags are fake too, sorry :sad:

Thanks Mimi...For some reason, my internet went out and by the time it came back up the bags were out of my bluefly cart. I think that was the Purse God saying "These bags are fake, andrea! stay away!" :wacko: :smash:

^ Because it's illegal to sell counterfeit merchandise...and they don't want to be shut down. Plus, the fakes must inflate their sales book for the quarter...great for Shady Execs to cash out and leave the mess behind.

Honestly, my hubby keeps saying we all need to file a class-action lawsuit against them. There's too much on the line for them to admit it. Bast@rds, slimy b@stards!

i feel so sorry for the people who are not apart of this community, who are victims...purchasing fake b-bags for such ridiculous prices. For that price, I can fly to China, buy a fake b-bag, and fly back.

boy, a class action lawsuit sounds good to me!!!...in the meantime, let's all keep clogging up their e-mail box with "suggestions" about how they should stop selling fake b-bags :yes: