Wore My First Coach (10yrs Old) For Old Time Sake

LunaLove

@LunaPrat
Mar 15, 2011
This was my very first Coach, my mom bought her for me on 18th birthday and I still look at her once in a while. One of my friends has her in black and I wish i had gotten that one, I would use it more. I am currently looking for it in leather and black signature, found them on Ebay, see if I win out the bid haha, but for today while running some errands I thought lets bring the old beauty out.

Anybody do that with their first?

Attachments

• Coach signature .JPG
    Coach signature .JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 225
I have always loved this color combo classic signature print. While not my first coach bag. Today I am carrying the same print in the large duffle style I just purchased @ Riverhead three weeks ago. They also had it in black. You may want to call they may have some smaller bags.

Hee, the clip hobo wasn't my first Coach (and I don't even have that bag anymore), but one of my absolutely favorite Coaches is my Pink/Red Signature Clip Hobo for Valentine's Day 2003. 8 years later and it still looks wonderful.

Hee, the clip hobo wasn't my first Coach (and I don't even have that bag anymore), but one of my absolutely favorite Coaches is my Pink/Red Signature Clip Hobo for Valentine's Day 2003. 8 years later and it still looks wonderful.

Wow I don't even know what that looks like! but it sounds adorable!

Wow I don't even know what that looks like! but it sounds adorable!

So, I tried to take a few pictures of my Valentine's Clip Hobo and tried to attach them. (Sorry, if this doesn't work because I don't normally post pictures.)

This is such a fun bag to carry and I love the mixture of pink and red.

Attachments

• 102_1418.JPG
    102_1418.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 102_1420.JPG
    102_1420.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 54
aw, my mom got me my first coach as well...almost five years ago, for Christmas. It was a mini-signature hobo with suede at the bottom. Although I usually prefer Coach's leather bags now, I still love that bag and have been thinking of breaking it back out. Yay for our mom's and their great taste!! ;)
(My dad on the other hand, thinks it's ridiculous, hehe)

LunaLove, you inspired me to also break out my first Coach. Today I was just doing some running around, so I didnt need much, just the essentials, and it was POURING (and still is :shucks:), so i brought out my original Coach. It's the small khaki/ mahogany signature soft demi pouch. My mom bought it for me when I was a freshman in college 8 years ago, because she knew how much I wanted one. It is way too small for every day use now, but just thought I would bring it out for old time's sake today ;)