Wore My First Coach (10yrs Old) For Old Time Sake

LunaLove

@LunaPrat
Mar 15, 2011
This was my very first Coach, my mom bought her for me on 18th birthday and I still look at her once in a while. One of my friends has her in black and I wish i had gotten that one, I would use it more. I am currently looking for it in leather and black signature, found them on Ebay, see if I win out the bid haha, but for today while running some errands I thought lets bring the old beauty out.

Anybody do that with their first?

Attachments

• Coach signature .JPG
    Coach signature .JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 225
Aug 13, 2009
I have always loved this color combo classic signature print. While not my first coach bag. Today I am carrying the same print in the large duffle style I just purchased @ Riverhead three weeks ago. They also had it in black. You may want to call they may have some smaller bags.

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Hee, the clip hobo wasn't my first Coach (and I don't even have that bag anymore), but one of my absolutely favorite Coaches is my Pink/Red Signature Clip Hobo for Valentine's Day 2003. 8 years later and it still looks wonderful.

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Wow I don't even know what that looks like! but it sounds adorable!

So, I tried to take a few pictures of my Valentine's Clip Hobo and tried to attach them. (Sorry, if this doesn't work because I don't normally post pictures.)

This is such a fun bag to carry and I love the mixture of pink and red.

Attachments

• 102_1418.JPG
    102_1418.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 102_1420.JPG
    102_1420.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 54

AutumnJade

Aug 30, 2008
aw, my mom got me my first coach as well...almost five years ago, for Christmas. It was a mini-signature hobo with suede at the bottom. Although I usually prefer Coach's leather bags now, I still love that bag and have been thinking of breaking it back out. Yay for our mom's and their great taste!! ;)
(My dad on the other hand, thinks it's ridiculous, hehe)

ckarachr

O.G.
Mar 17, 2011
LunaLove, you inspired me to also break out my first Coach. Today I was just doing some running around, so I didnt need much, just the essentials, and it was POURING (and still is :shucks:), so i brought out my original Coach. It's the small khaki/ mahogany signature soft demi pouch. My mom bought it for me when I was a freshman in college 8 years ago, because she knew how much I wanted one. It is way too small for every day use now, but just thought I would bring it out for old time's sake today ;)