Wore my Evelyne out for the 1st time today! Pic!

I'm not sure if I got the right size! :crybaby: Maybe I should have gotten the GM, because it gets lumpy so easily when I fill it with stuff. I have to put my water bottle at the very bottom and sideways for the bag not to bulge out! :cursing:

Oh, and I checked the stamp...its a J, so she was born in 2006!

Have you tried putting the water bottle at the side "wall" of the bag (standing up). That's where I put mine. I have to say, though, that for me, only the short bottles fit well in my Evelyne (PM2). If you need more room on the side, can you stand some of your accessories vertically, to give you more room for your water bottle?

Thanks everyone! I'm really thinking I should have gotten the GM now! Dammit! :cursing:

Tell me good things about the PM!

Oh, I'm so sorry you are having regrets. I have the PM and have, in the past, thought maybe I should have gotten the GM, too, BUT I dont know why because everything I have fits so well in the PM. I really love my Evelyne PM2!

If it were a GM, it would be a little taller and I don't like to stack my stuff up so I have no use for more space at the top. AND the GM is about an inch wider. All my things fit fine, as is so that space would be empty.

So basically, the PM holds all my stuff very well.

Oh, I'm so sorry you are having regrets. I have the PM and have, in the past, thought maybe I should have gotten the GM, too, BUT I dont know why because everything I have fits so well in the PM. I really love my Evelyne PM2!

If it were a GM, it would be a little taller and I don't like to stack my stuff up so I have no use for more space at the top. AND the GM is about an inch wider. All my things fit fine, as is so that space would be empty.

So basically, the PM holds all my stuff very well.

I like the fact that the GM is wider. Then the bag wont be so bumpy when stuffed. I am thinking about selling my PM and getting the GM with the money, but I've never sold on ebay before and have a feeling that its a PITA. Also, I don't know how to do the shipping.